Sunday, August 5, 2012

Some Pictures Of The Girls

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN SO YOU DON'T MISS THE OTHER UPDATES !!!

There are not going to be many more times that I can dress the girls up the same and Jade will be all for it and well there aren't many outfits that I can find that are the same but anyway here was one of those times that everyone played along ...

My smiley girl ... golly this girl can light up a room with her smile, when she smiles her whole face smiles and you cannot help but smile with her.


Ambers hair has lightened up this Summer and she is not that much darker hair wise than Jade right now, but skin wise, well I have had to start calling Amber my brown baby ... golly that girl has amazing skin !!!  Jade has the peaches and cream skin and Amber has that olivey skin, so different, cannot believe it.


So cute to see them loving on one another, golly these girls can fight now days and Amber gives Jade a run for her money, oh my gosh, keep telling them that one day they will be the best of friends so why not just start now, but I think they just think their mom is crazy.


Jade is starting to grow up fast now, quite the young lady I have on my hands, sassy as anything but super sensitive too.


Love this picture of her coz it is a more natural smile and not the put on ones you so often see in pics.


It was so bright out there they could not focus on the camera much.


Such a cutie pie.


There's the put on smile (hehehe).


Love this one of Jade even though the poor kid could hardly open her eyes it was so bright out there ...


REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN SO YOU DON'T MISS OTHER UPDATES.

No comments: