Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bowling and Baxter Villiage.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN, OR YOU WILL MISS ALL THE UPDATES I DID TODAY !!!

Not so long ago as a family we all went 10 pin bowling, I totally thought it would be a waste of time and Amber would hate it but we has such fun, we had 2 hours of bowling so yeah Amber lost interest but for the most part once we realized there was this rolling slide contraption for kids her age and she didn't have to throw herself down the alley with the ball it was much easier, funny thing is with the bumpers up and her using the slide, golly she could hardly not get a strike every time, I think I want to use that next time, it was totally upsetting Jade (hehehe) !!!

Here is a pic of all four of us with our shoes, can hardly tell which one is Jade she is as big as Dave and I shoe wise but you can tell little Ambers :-)


After that we went to Six Pence London Pub in Baxter Villiage for dinner, we had a great time, what a quaint little town with live music, perfect evening too, so nice there, here they were standing outside a London telephone booth as you can tell outside the pub, Jade has no clue what the hype was about (hehehe).


Ok yeah my girls were white and I had a tan already but thought this was a nice pic of the three of us and them on my lap made me look little ... bonus !!!


Just a random shot of the temperatures we have been experiencing lately.


REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN, OR YOU WILL MISS ALL THE UPDATES I DID TODAY !!!

No comments: