Monday, April 2, 2012

OH MY GOSH .... I AM SOOOOOOO BEHIND !!!

Good golly how did this happen, guess that phrase time flies when you are having fun or just busy ... I don't know, I last updated in January and we are in April now already.

The sad thing is that I won't be able to give you all the details of what has happened the past few months as most of it I can only remember if I took pictures so this afternoon after I go get Amber from school I will try and get started and see how much I can get done.

I am busy with a project for Jade so it might be a slow process but I best get started or the next update will be Christmas again.

Sorry for the silence ... hope I can make it up this week, hang in there and keep SCROLLING UP AND DOWN so you don't miss anything ok.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments: