Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Girls Easter Pics ... No Fancy Dresses But Here You Go ...

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN ... SORRY FOR THE CONSTANT REMINDER BUT HAVE UPDATED A BUNCH OVER THE PAST WEEK OR SO !!!

Just a few pics of our girls around Easter time, they were outside the entire weekend and we worked in the garden all Sunday so I missed out on pretty Easter dresses and all but here you go, the latest pics of the girls that I took Monday morning :-)







Look at those blue eyes ... and her so called princess look (hehehe) that is what she calls that hairdo !!!



This is my favorite and it was such a natural one, they just went to sit like that and it seemed like such a posed pic but it totally wasn't :-)



Ok this is my last one for today, hope you enjoyed them all.



REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN.

No comments: