Monday, April 2, 2012

Loving Pinterest !!!

SCROLL UP AND DOWN.

I have found a new hobby ... well kinda hobby, there is this new program called Pinterest and for me that is not a crafty or arty person it is very inspirational, I have taken on a few projects, two that I am still working on so will post pics later but one that I am loving is, I went out an bought two Hurricane Vases and am now finding all sorts of ways to fill them, actually loving all I have found to do with vases so in time you will see all my creations :-)

For those of you that don't know what Pinterest is about, it's like paging through a magazine and pulling out pages you like, of stuff for the house, of crafts, of recipes or whatever and pinning it to a pinboard in your house to refer to later. This is an online page that has all these different sections you can into, like one just for recipes or crafts or you can go into a general page where it has everything, then you grab what you like on that page and pin it to an online board that you have created, sounds difficult if you have not done it but it is so addictive once you get into it, just in case you didn't get it ... I am totally loving it.

This is my St Paddy's Day Hurricane for this year, layered it with split peas and black beans, added a candle and a bow.



Then I swapped it up slightly for Easter and added jelly beans. Here you can see both of them on the table. I have great ideas for Summer and Fall so am excited about this, silly I know but when you aren't arty and get inspired, it's cool.



You have seen these door hangers already but these are my new Spring ones.



Then we finished painting Jades room and just need to hang all the stuff which I am going to work on this coming weekend, will post pics afterwards, it looks pretty cool.

Then it is onto Ambers room and eventually onto another craft idea which I can't wait to get done on the wall coming up the back stairs ... loving this :-)

So stay tuned ...

SCROLL UP AND DOWN.

No comments: