Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone - 2011 Wow !!!

Hi There

Happy New Year to one and all :-) Dave and I actually spent New Years Eve at home although there were two parties going on that we were invited to, we knew we were going to a party on New Years Day so with the kids, I figured just one would be good ... golly this neighborhood is so very sociable, I love it but golly one knows you are getting old when you can hardly keep up (hehehe).

Said I wasn't going to update for a long time but quickly just wanted to add these 5 pics I took of Amber this morning. Enjoy !!!

I said to Amber let's sit down and take some pics of you in your pretty dress and right there she sat down and here you go ... golly a Jade in the making right ?



We are almost out of all the dresses that Tiana handed down to Jade but here is one of the last ones, I think maybe there are two or three still packed away for later but anyway here you go.



Ok I know it's time to take down the Christmas stuff, this weekend I promise.



Sometimes she just looks so grown up.



Now I know people say she looks like me but I always just think it is hair and eye color or something but I have so few pics of me that who knows but this one I made black and white because it does remind me of an old black and white pic of myself my parent gave me way back when :-) Only Amber is WAY prettier oh and WAY cuter !!!



That's all for now folks.

No comments: