Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

I took a ton of pics here too, not only of the block party that we had on the Saturday but also of the Halloween Parade to the clubhouse on the Sunday before the Trick or Treating but again I am just adding a few here coz I don't have time to get into them all. I have a few videos too which I will add later.

Here are my cupcakes I made for the block party on the Saturday afternoon.



Here is Jade as a Monarch Butterfly ... I am so thankful that she wanted to do this pretty costume this year coz I guess I don't have long and my opinion won't count anymore and it will be all horrid and ugly stuff for Halloween !!!



Amber as a cat, she looked so cute, remember when Jade was a little older than this she also went as a cat but a different outfit, don't tell Jade but I think Amber was way cute :-) I was thrilled that she kept the headband on the entire evening while we were out Trick or Treating.



And from behind !!!



Can you tell she didn't want to get too close (hehehe) !!! Some of the yards were done really well :-) but I would need a good camera for those night shots to come out well that you would get the full effect. Yeah ... it was daytime when I took this one, the kids got started really early because there was school the next day.



Last but not least ... some ... yeah I did say some of her candy stash !!!



Ok so I am updated as far as this weekend ... and there is way too much to write and publish for the weekend so I will have to do that on another say, sorry ... again keep checking back and scrolling up and down to see if I had added more ok. Enjoy.

No comments: