Monday, November 8, 2010

Gosh Where To Start .... I am so behind here and so much to add !!!

Just a few random pics taken over the last month or so ...

These two were taken after a nap, I just thought she looked like a such a big girl :-) you can tell by the short sleeves how quickly the weather has changed here by us.





Then these are some bath pics I took of the girls, they were having such fun ... anyway the first two were blurr which was terrible coz they were so cute but I had the camera on the wrong setting :-(





Then I finally got the setting right ...











Ok I have tons more to upload including videos which I am not sure I will get loaded this week even but please be patient and I will eventually get to it all.

So please just keep checking back and scrolling up and down !!! Thanks :-) and Enjoy !!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Your girls are so so beautiful!!!