Sunday, March 18, 2007

Where Do I Start ?

I guess I should start with a picture of David, Jade and I, yeah I agree, not the most flattering picture but hey, it's a picture of the three of us which you don't often get. I wanted to load our latest Christmas picture but that was just too complicating right now, I need to figure all this out still and then we can get more fancy.




Anyway for those that know me well, they know I am a good communicator, or try to be but in the past year or ever over the past 6 years, the communication has become less, I know, but when we moved over here, I had nothing much to do but sit on my computer and update everyone on our lives here but now with Jade in the equation and just my full life in general, I hardly get time to sit down and email everyone back let alone update websites so ... I thought I would give blogging a chance and we will see how that goes, hold thumbs !!!

Now I have never done this before either so it will be trial and error for a while I am sure so hang in there and let's see what happens ok :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy
Congrats on your new blog, I am impressed, well done!
Peter

Zoetracy said...

Some people seem to be battling to post comments so this is just a test to see how easy it is :-)

Gavin said...

Unfortunately I will not be able to spend 2 much time on your blog in the evenings, as the pinkishness of it all does not go down 2 well with my double Vodka&Coke.
Yes, Tracy... It is very pretty and I will be sure to visit regularly.

Anonymous said...

Congrats - What a good idea! Some lovly pics in there. Thanks for sharing.

Deb

Anonymous said...

ncvn