Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lovely Spring Day

Firstly before I go on ... I believe some of you are battling to leave comments on my blog, I am sorry it seems to be so difficult but it is a lot easier if you already have a gmail account. If you don't just follow the steps and quickly create one, hopefully that won't be too difficult and then if you manage leaving comments will be easy as pie or I hope so ... let me know how you do. Comments would be great, that's the only way I know people are viewing the blog and worth my while doing.

Secondly I know some family have enquired how to print pics from the blog, just right click on the picture and save it to where you normally save your pics and then print from there, hopefully that will be easy too, if you have a problem let me know. I am thinking and I could be wrong but I am thinking that if you click on the picture and the full size good quality one comes up, if you go FILE, SAVE AS and save it to where you usually save your pics, you will now be getting better quality pics than the ones I normally would send you in email since those pics are usually reduced by my email package. Good Luck !!!

Well it is once again a beautiful Spring Day here, the crazy thing is that tomorrow and only tomorrow it is going to be really cold again, like jackets kind of cold from what I hear, I almost think they have made a mistake because from Friday it is hot again but there are many thunderstorms predicted so we will see.

Anyway I thought Jade looked so cute in her little outfit today I sent her outside for some pics but she didn't cooperate too well but at least I got a few good ones, or I hope so, see for yourself.













I bought her the cutest little Easter dress now I just have to get some nice pics taken, maybe this weekend, we will see. The next while is full of Easter stuff, this weekend in Downtown Matthews there is a big Easter thing on with egg hunts for all the kids and so much more. We have not been to this one yet but I think we might go take a look if the weather is good. Then next weekend the 7th is the big one that we usually go to at the park close by our home, that's a fun one and Jade loves it, everything is pretty much free, you pay like $3 for the kids to have unlimited rides, the lines are long and last year Jade was still a little impatient but maybe this year it will be better. I hope to get a pic of her with the Easter Bunny too if the lines are not too long, last year she was still a bit nervous of him so we'll see what happens this year, hold thumbs. Even though the park is in walking distance from our house we make it more fun and catch a bus from Jades school so she has a bus ride too, she loves that, also then we don't have to both too much with parking and stuff, the walk from the car park to the actual event is very far, did it one year, never again !!!

Anyway if I don't update again before the weekend, have a good one.

Oh one last thing, I am not putting any more time into this blog that just quick updates so please excuse any grammar and spelling, it does go through a spell check but some things it won't find and well, Dave already has been hounding me with errors !!! MEN !!!

3 comments:

toytiger said...

Scrumptious pictures, especially when enlarged to full-screen size.
This blog idea is great. Just keep publishing - don't worry about typos, etc. The main thing is to make frequent entries!

Kathy Lee said...

ooooh she is just purplishious! She is incredibly more beautiful with each new pic. "Hoppy" Easter Jade!

Gavin said...

Note. Kathy Lee is now my new favourite. As for the Dusty, David incident. Kinda like a country version of the film 'Ghost' loving it.
Happy Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!