Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN NOT TO MISS ANYTHING ... NOT SURE HOW MUCH I WILL GET DONE TODAY.

So this Valentines Day fell on a Thursday and as usual Valentines Day is always so commercial and expensive so I thought Dave and I would get a babysitter and go out on the Friday so the Thursday we would do a little celebration at home ... Also one of the moms in Jades cheer group had just had surgery on both feet and was out of commission so many of the moms in the group had been taking her meals through the week, I had chosen Thursday since it is my only day I am hope and don't have other commitments to have to rush off to but I forgot it was Valentines Day so ... what you see below on our table, I put together an almost identical package and the girls and I delivered it to their house the afternoon, hoping of course they actually do celebrate Valentines Day (hehehe) well if they didn't they were now going to :-)  They said it was fun so am glad we could make light of it for them.


It was just apple juice but the bottle looked like champagne and we had it in these fun little glasses and each of us had our own little candle which the girls got a kick out of :-) it was a nice evening and the girls enjoyed their treats from Daddy and he enjoyed the ones from them too.

Sorry I did not get pictures of the girls like I usually do but the day got away from me a little.  I really do need to get some new pics of the two of them.

And now while we are on the 'love' page ... let me take this little opportunity to congratulate my inlaws on their 50th Wedding Anniversary, they had a big celebration with extended family back in SA and we were sorry to miss it but but still we are very proud of them and this wonderful accomplishment.  What an inspiration to so many married couples and especially to Dave and myself.  Good going you guys ... keep up the good work coz marriage is a tough one, takes lots of hard work and you guys have done an amazing job.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN NOT TO MISS ANYTHING ... NOT SURE HOW MUCH I WILL GET DONE TODAY.

No comments: