Monday, February 25, 2013

Before I get too far behind ... let me get some pictures loaded.

REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN NOT TO MISS ANYTHING ... NOT SURE HOW MUCH I WILL GET DONE TODAY.

Thought I better get some pictures loaded before I get too far behind, only most of you would have already have seen some of these pictures either on Facebook or via email, so sorry for the duplication ...

This was the morning before Jades latest competition, it had snowed / iced slightly and the roads were not great and the venue for the competition was far out so I asked Dave to drive us there which would mean Amber would be in tow ... not a great idea.  Thought she would enjoy it but she was bored, good thing we are not taking her to the Myrtle Beach competition which is a two day competition !!!

Actually this coming weekend she has a competition up at one of our local universities and then all that is left is the Myrtle Beach competition, cannot believe that is another season of competition under her wing.

This is her last season with WAA which as been great, a huge learning curve for her and for me really but now it's onto bigger and better competitions.  She has already started tumbling classes every Monday for the past month with Charlotte All Stars which is not too far from our house, in fact they are the sister gym to where Jade used to do gymnastics all those years back so it's like we have come full circle since when we were working out there, they asked her to join their cheer group but I wasn't ready and now two years later, we are so ready.

She is loving her new gym and her new tumble classes but it's been a big commitment what with her other cheer two days a week as it is.  But I guess when we get started with them full time, it will be a huge wake up call for us all, not only financially but all commitment wise, we are now part of the big leagues.  She will only try out for a team in May but will continue to tumble with them until then, hopefully her getting a lot stronger will help her get into a more senior team.  We are all so excited.

Anyway here you go ...


Amber in her Zebra gear to support her sister. Yeah no I agree, she still has to grow into that bow ... but she is so tall, for a 3 1/2 year old that is :-) at the All Star gym they wanted me to sign her up there too, there is a 4 year old class.  I actually think she might be good at it but first things first ... this is all about Jade right now, Ambers time will come :-)


REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN NOT TO MISS ANYTHING ... NOT SURE HOW MUCH I WILL GET DONE TODAY.

No comments: