Thursday, July 14, 2011

Evening Trip To The Lake ...

This past weekend I decided after Ambers nap to take a drive out to the lake, what was I thinking it was still hot as hell even though it was 5 in the afternoon, anyway we stopped at a park and then hung out at the lake and then did dinner on the way home so it landed up being a really nice evening out and of course it was bedtime when we got home which was just the cherry on the cake :-)

These were taken at the park just before you get to the lake.



Love this picture of them, both in green with all the greenery around them :-)



Amber thoroughly enjoying the slide ... did I tell you that Amber now goes down the slide at our pool, you are not allowed to have floaties on the slide so I wait at the bottom to catch her and Jade takes her up the stairs, she loves it ... for those that have seen this slide know it's pretty cool that just just turned two year old loves it :-) Thank God I am bless with water babies !!!





This was at the lake, like you can't see that ... sorry but yeah Jade was standing on this rock throwing pebbles into the lake, Amber wanted in too and before we knew it and could stop her she had walked into that yucky water with her only pair of decent going out shoes on :-( oh well !!!



Wow doesn't she look grown up in this picture ??? Or is it just me ???



Sitting out on a rock together, golly Amber is going to grow up so much faster than Jade she wants to do everything Jade does.



Here you can see how blonde Jades hair has gone this Summer, I think it's the blondest I have seen her in a long time, during Winter her hair went quite dark, I was certain she was not going to stay blonde.



Last two close up on them :-)





That's me for now, REMEMBER TO SCROLL DOWN SINCE I DID A FEW UPDATES THE LAST FEW DAYS.

No comments: