Thursday, July 14, 2011

4th Of July

Going to spare you the gazillion pics I took of the parade, really need to leave my camera at home next year (hehehe) but here are a quick three.

Sadly this is the only picture I got of them in the other 4th of July dress.



And two of Jade.





Then that afternoon I surprised Jade and her friend Erin and took them to our local ice skating rink where they were having a snow day. I am so mad that I took my camera but the settings must have got bumped and almost every picture came out blurry so I have almost no pictures of that experience :-(

What they did was make these big piles of ice which felt like snow and the kids could have snow fights or tube down a small hill or well just have fun, good clean and cool fun considering it was hot as hell outside, thought it was a really neat idea. Tiana you should do one of these at the rink ask a fun raiser :-)





This one I actually got off their official website, I didn't take it ... so glad someone took it.



And this one is bad quality too but we were sitting out on the sidewalk watching fireworks in the neighborhood, we were all hot and sticky it was so humid even though it was really late but Dave clicked it on his cell and well ... I thought it was cute so here you go.



REMEMBER TO SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO CHECK WHAT YOU MISSED.

No comments: