Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 1st 2009 - Amber Almost 6 Months.

These pics were taken two days ago so these are the latest ...

Today is the 3rd and Jade is off sick yet again, she has a really high fever this afternoon, I just don't know what to do with her, there is so much going around that no matter how well she eats and how many vitamins she takes, she is just getting sick over and over again, it's insane. Tomorrow I am taking Amber for the Flu shot, not the H1N1 shot just the regular flu shot and I think I am going to take Jade in for a good once over with the doctor too, she will have to be off school tomorrow anyway so I may as well take her with me. My poor baby !!! Oh gosh and keeping her away from Amber that is hard no matter how much I tell her Amber cannot get as sick as she is being a baby and all, she loves her sister so much she forgets and well ... both Dave and I are freaking out at her all the time but it's so sad. Please pray she gets better soon !!!

Amber was sick a week ago but thankfully is better now so please I hope she stays healthy through all this. Dave has also had a cough for the longest time, all the stuff going around, it's just too much ... many people at the church I work at have had the Swine Flu and thank God it doesn't seem too bad anymore the doctors seem to have it well under control but I really worry about Amber getting it. Again please keep us in your prayers, we are not even in full blown Winter yet and there has been so much sickness in this house !!!









Ok all done ... remember to scroll down to see the rest of the updates. Enjoy !!!

No comments: