Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day !!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there !!! Firstly thank you to everyone for all your comments on both my blog and on Facebook, they are all so special and I appreciate them more than you can possibly know.

Ok so I look terrible, I know that is what sleep deprivation does but it's Mothers Day and the first Mothers Day with baby Amber so I had to have a few pics taken. Look at those rings under my eyes, oh golly ... my age is definitely showing here that is for sure !!! But anyway there you go !!! That's mainly for you mom !!! Gosh in one week you will be here, we all can't wait !!!

I had not planned on going out today but the hospital called and told me I had to come sign Ambers birth certificate which the nurse had forgotten to do at discharge, oh dear so out we went, Amber 4 days old and already on her first trip out. We had a quick lunch, might as well right, stopped at the store and then we headed home. Not too bad for a first trip.







Day 4 with Amber, she is still eating very well, eating almost too much I think but we have our first trip to the paediatrician tomorrow so we will talk it all over there, hold thumbs, Amber gets shots, oh no and I have to do that by myself !!! She already has a diaper rash with all her pooping, I am worried her formula might not be the right one although she is eating well, not throwing up or anything, just pooping a lot. Hold thumbs we can get that all sorted out pronto !!!



Ok, that's me for now, just wanted to add these quickly.

1 comment:

Carla M said...

I enjoyed peeking in at your Mother's Day. Love the photos - Jade and Amber look so sweet together.