Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Just wanted to drop a note to say thank you to everyone that called, sms'd us, emailed and even sent cards to wish Dave and I for our 13th wedding anniversary. 13 years might seem a good while but him and I have been together well over 20 years now, can you believe that, we are definitely like an old married couple :-) I cannot remember life before him, especially since we have been friends since I was 13ish, golly that's a long time, he must love me right, I mean he has stuck around this long (hehehe).

Since Jade was off school because of Veterans Day we all went out for a nice lunch which was a good treat, now we have the weekend to look forward to, I am not sure who is more excited, us to have a romantic childless weekend away or Jade to go spend the weekend with Ms Tina and her best friend Louis ... and his brother Tyler of course and sister Layla :-)

Anyway just wanted to say thanks, it meant a lot !!! Oh I wanted to especially mention my maid of honor Jackie Fitzgerald and Daves best man Louis Pretorius, we could not have chosen better people to stand up for us on our wedding day, in 13 years the two of them have never forgotten to make contact with us to wish us, we love you guys !!!

No comments: