Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last Pictures Taken In 2009 !!!

Don't have much time to do an update but thought before I get too behind I would quickly add some pictures.

These were taken New Years Eve I think if I remember correctly before we went off to our block party with neighbors which was great :-) And Amber played along great too and was still up, very much awake and happy with us all at 12h30 so we all had a great evening :-)



Here Jade is showing off that they are wearing the same skirt, I found a few matching outfits for the girls which Jade just loves :-) Also you can see she is getting a bit bolder with Amber and mom is getting braver, I will stop there.



Ok this was just before the major face plant (hehehe) ok seriously I have to laugh or I will cry, poor Amber, she seemed ok with it until Jade let go the handle and she fell face first. Amber is going through the wars right now but hopefully she is a toughy like her big sister.



Happy New Year Y'all !!!

No comments: