Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quick one ...

Don't have time to write much ... running to the apartment this morning, gosh my house looks like a bomb has hit it and anyone that knows me knows how that is driving me insane !!!

Anyway we got told yesterday that Jade will be in Ms Whitacres class for Kindergarten, I am happy with this as a friend had her son in her class before and they both liked her. Also one of the other kids Jade knows from the pool will be in her class too so at least on her first day, she will know someone :-) not that I should worry, she is such a sociable child and makes friends easily !!!

We have the open house at school this coming Friday the 22nd where Jade will meet her teacher for the first time, she will also see her class and get her bus assignment which at this point I am not sure if I am going to make use of. Apparently the bus comes super early, like way before 7am and her school is two minutes from our apartment so I am thinking either Dave or I will have to drive her. Dave should do it in the mornings since it is almost on route to work but we will have to see how it goes. If it means sleeping 30 minutes longer in the mornings the bus might just not be an option, we will see how Jade manages, I think we will start with the bus since she is excited to do that and then go from there.

Her staggered Kindergarten date is the 26th, she will go all day on the 26th and then all day on the 29th and then that's it for that week but the follow week which is a 4 day week because of the Labor Day weekend, she will attend every day from there on out ... yeah my school going kid ... my big kid !!!

Anyway just wanted to let you know :-)

No comments: